March 5 th

Carson needs your positive energy

By
Share this!  Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Carson has not been feeling well. His usually voracious appetite has waned. He is being treated for an infection in one ear, but I do not think that is causing all of his problem. When he was rescued last June and had blood work done, he had sky high Dohle bodies.  He has been on all the detox and  liver support supplements I myself use. He was feeling great until he initiated the fight with Bear, that resulted in Carson’s ear injury. I am worried he  may have a tumor in that ear (same side as infection) that might have metastasized due to the trauma.. Unless the new antibiotic perks him up, I will have to take him to the vet next week and that is no easy task due to his fear and defensive aggression. I don’t want to traumatize  him unless is is necessary. He is not a candidate for ear surgery and I think he has more than that going on. I am not ready to lose my best buddy this soon. He has had 9 good months, after years of abuse and neglect. Please pray for him.

Carson

Carson singing for his breakfast

Carson

Döhle’s inclusion bodies small bodies seen in the cytoplasm of neutrophils in many infectious diseases, burns, aplastic anemia, and other disorders, and after the administration of toxic agents.
Döhle bodies are formed from free ribosomes or more commonly from ribosomes attached to parallel sacs of endoplasmic reticulum. They contain a large amount of RNA. Döhle bodies are found in haematologic diseases, malignant diseases, aplastic anemias, chemoterapy, infections (scarlet fever), and toxic states.
Categories : News

Comments

1. Carrie Ward says:

Love and prayers Carson! Get better so your mom won’t have to lug your tranq’d body to the vet buddy!
    I give you all my positive energy I have left after giving it to my own babies too 🙂

2. Cathy Ritlaw says:

Thank you. If it is just the ear thing, he should start acting better by tomorrow, I would think. Your energy must be pretty well spent! LOL. Not to mention a wild Carolina Dog heading your way.

3. Shauna says:

Cathy we will be praying for Carson to make a full recovery here! I know he has quite a following so am sure he will have lots of well wishes!

4. Joy Ramos says:

Sending good thoughts and prayers for Carson!!! He is so lucky to have found you Catherine..

5. Lisa says:

CARSON!!!! ELIJAH, HAPI, LADY, RONNY, DARLA and SANDY ARE PRAYING FOR YOU!!! GET BETTER BABY!!!!

6. Cathy Ritlaw says:

Thank you…I do not like the appetite loss. This dog tried to eat a horse (literally) last July, while wearing a splint. I love him so much and he enjoys life so much (and being a bossy poop) and I don’t want it to end this soon……..

7. Cathy Ritlaw says:

thank you, I am blessed to have known him these 9 months- he has taught me a lot and been a challenge and a joy, both. He is one of a kind and I love him.

8. Cathy Ritlaw says:

thank you. I keep telling him all his friends want him to get better.

9. Sue Steiner says:

Oh dear! I will certainly keep you and Carson in my thoughts. I am quite cyberly attached to that boy myself!!

10. Jeannie says:

Oh Carson sweety, I am praying for you…..x0

11. Cathy Ritlaw says:

thank you. The ear is better- no smell, no pain, but he’s not got the energy he had 2 months ago…….will see if he perks up. Otherwise, a trip to the vet for blood work, but that would traumatize him. Maybe I can pull it myself and take it in some day.