January 16 th
- · Simply encourage your members to register online at http://www.smithscommunityrewards.com
- · Customers must have a registered Smith’s rewards card account to link to your organization.
- · If a member does not yet have a Smith’s rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s.
- · Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on ‘Create an account’ box.
- · Sign up for a Smith’s Rewards Account entering your email address and creating a password, by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- · A message to check their email inbox and then click on the link within the body of the email.
- · Click on “My Account” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- · Click on Edit Smith’s Community Rewards information and input your Smith’s rewards card number.
- · Update or confirm your information.
- · Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- · To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- · REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- · Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Smith’s rewards card number.
- · Members must swipe their registered Smith’s rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Smith’s rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.